We at Trendi_co have taken the necessary steps in response to the Government’s directives regarding the COVID19 pandemic.
We’ve decided that we will be taking orders during lockdown and fulfilling deliveries once the national lockdown is lifted.
What does this mean?
- You may still place orders on our online store (www.trendico.co.za) Deliveries will take place after the lockdown has been lifted.
- You won’t be able to collect your orders from our local (Port Elizabeth) Pickup Point during lockdown.
- You can select one of the following easy payment methods, Debit/Credit card, Instant EFT and Bitcoin.
- You may contact us for any questions or queries, 7 days a week between 08:00 and 18:00 via Whatsapp, Email, Instagram DM, Facebook DM, or our website contact form.
How will deliveries + collections take place after lockdown ?
- Our 3rd party courier service provider (Globeflight) has implemented contactless delivery/drop-off solutions to align with social distancing and COVID-19 precautionary measures.
- Our courier service has been instructed to avoid physical contact by placing orders down and backing away before you are to retrieve them. Your signature for order acceptance isn’t required, as the staff will input that information on your behalf.
Stay informed – Visit the SA Department of Health’s website for COVID19 updates – https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Take special care